As it opens it offers a medium intensity nose dominated by floral and spicy notes. Lavender, violets, rosemary aromas mix with pepper, light minty notes, adding complexity to the blackberry and cassis fruit flavors appearing later.


Soft spicy taste at the entrance in the mouth, with marked but delicate tannins, medium acidity and medium volume, with a lingering and pleasant finish.


Hand-harvested grapes with yields of 6 to 6,5 ton per ha. Fermented in stainless steel vessels to capture the variety’s aromas and bright fruit flavors. 80% of the wine aged for 5 months with French oak staves, medium and medium plus toast. The other 20% aged for 11 months in French oak barrels.


Intense, bright and clean black cherry color, with blue, red and pink hints, showing well integrated legs.

Food Pairing

Ideal match for grilled or in papillote vegetables, such as red or green pepper, eggplant or zucchini; also for pasta with spicy sauces, seasoned meat, hunting meat as well as pork. Seasoned cheeses or chocolate desserts are excellent options too.