Aromas of red fruits like strawberries and cherries and delicate floral notes of violents and lilacs.
On the palate, the wine is soft, round and persistent. Its elegant yet structured expressions shows the strength of this terroir
- Location: Grapes from the «La Zulema» estate in Agrelo, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza.
- Altitude: 980 mts / 3.215 ft.
- Harvest: April 2014
- Manual harvest in cases of 18 kilos
- Manual harvest and selection of bunches in the winery.
- Excellent fruit thanks to the careful work in the vineyard and its low yield per hectare.
- Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels
16-18 months aging in French oak barrels
The wine has an attractive, bright purple color.