Complex and elegant aromas reflex the character of this wine, that includes red fruit, spice and minerality.
The wine is dominated by the velvety and harmonious tannins coming from the malbec, complex black fruit that persist in a long and vibrate tasting.
- Finca Lunlunta, Perdriel y Finca la Colonia Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
- Height: Between 850-100 meters above sea level
- Age: Between 80-50 years
- Vine Density: 4,500 vines/HA
- Yield: 4 tons/HA
Manual in 20kg cases. Hand selection of berries.
Each of Gernot Langes’s 4,988 numbered bottles expresses the spirit and vision of our winery.
- Cold maceration: 5 days between 8 and 10 degrees Celsius
- Fermentation(Selected Yeasts): 7 days 28 degrees Celsius
- Maceration: 25 to 30 days at 22 degrees Celsius
- Malolactic Fermentation: 100% Natural
The unique blend is aged in 100% French oak barrels for 16 months and then in bottle for another 14 months.
Intense, dark ruby red color.