A brief history
The Winery is located in a buildin built in the XIX century, more precisely 1895, recently restored by Bórmida-Yanzón studio. The original building respects the aesthetics of big houses from the countryside: wooden paving, wide ceilings and tea-wood girders along with glass lucarne which create an intimist climate for the visitors.
The original capacity of 890.000 liters rises to a total of 4.500.000 liters at the present time.
Old concrete vessels covered in wide adobe walls, traditional barrels along with modern stainless steel tanks are framed by old trees giving life to our wines. In such a sense, tradition, nature and technology coexist harmonically in Bodega Carelli.